Kinney KT Single-Stage Rotary Piston Pump
- Quiet running
- High pumping capacity at high & low pressures
- Triplex piston design: dynamically balanced & practically vibration free
- Durable in dirty applications
- No metal-to-metal contact between pump piston & cylinder - clearances are filled with oil
KT models include an integral, positive pressure lubrication system to insure reliable lubrication at all pressure levels.
KT pumps are water-cooled. Optional air-cooling systems are available.
Adjustable gas ballast valves are standard for handling water and other vapor loads.
- Vacuum Packaging
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Vacuum Coating
|Nominal Displacement at Rated RPM
||300 CFM / 510 m3/h
||15 HP / 11 kW
|Cooling Water @ 60 °F(15.5 °C)-45 psig max
||2 GPM / 8 l/min
||10 gal / 38 liters
||1525 lbs. / 693 kg
|Max. Gas Ballast Flow
||20 CFM / 34 m3/h
|Blank off (at 5 % Gas Ballast)
||2.0 Torr / 2.6 mbar
||0.010 Torr / 0.013 mbar
|Noise Level at 0.1 Torr
IVS is committed to your complete satisfaction. To ensure the greatest success and performance of your new vacuum equipment purchase, please call an IVS representative today at 855-466-6822 or simply fill out our contact form here: Contact IVS and a Sales Engineer will contact you within 24 hours.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Innovative Vacuum Solutions is a total solutions provider and can customize or configure your vacuum equipment. Call us toll free at 855-466-6822 and speak to a Sales Engineer to determine your specific needs.
Our precision vacuum pump rebuild process restores worn or damaged equipment back to the original manufacturers specifications
Click here to see the full IVS Business Practical Warranty
costs a fraction of purchasing new components. Each unit reconditioned by IVS is supported by the most
practical warranty in the business: one year from the documented date of installation, not shipment.
- IVS will safely package your product for shipment at no additional charge.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements and charges.
- Please allow ten days for delivery from order date to allow for certification and shipping of your equipment.