Edwards Small Pumps and Pumping Systems
To meet the diverse needs of applications ranging from analytical
instrumentation, wet chemistry, R & D to light industrial, IVS
offers a comprehensive range of different Edwards pumping technologies.
Easy to Service
All Edwards pumps are designed for easy routine maintenance. Key
components are easily accessible and, with RV and XDS pumps, no
special tools are required. Service kits of guaranteed parts are
available for routine service by the user. Worldwide support from the
Edwards service organization is also available.
Edwards pumps are manufactured on state of the art machine tools
for high consistency of components. For example, RV rotors are
manufactured in a robotic cell to remove errors and inconsistencies
from the manufacturing process.
Edwards high performance pumps are used in many industrial and
laboratory applications, including the following:
- Electron microscopes, mass spectrometry, residual gas analyzers
and surface analysis
- Epoxy degassing, powder materials processing
- Solvent concentration
- Sterilization, distillation and centrifuges
- Gel dryers and glove boxes
- Atomic emission spectrometers, nuclear physics, fusion
technology and space research
- Vacuum ovens
- TV tube evacuation
- Automotive system filling
- Freeze drying
- Vacuum metallurgy
The E2M28 pump is a two-stage, direct drive, sliding vane pump. The pump is oil sealed
and designed for reliable, long-term operation in both laboratory and industrial
environments. The pump is a freestanding unit with the drive provided through a flexible
coupling by either a single-phase or three-phase (four-pole) motor.
Supplied with: Ultragrade 19 oil, NW25 O-ring and centering ring, lifting plate.
Features & Benefits
- The pump is designed for reliable, long-term operation.
- Thermal overload device prevents overheating (single phase only).
- The pump is a free-standing unit.
- The drive is provided through a flexible coupling by a singlephase or three-phase (four pole) motor.
- The motors are totally enclosed and are cooled by the motorcooling fan.
- Analytical instruments - LCMS
- Beam lines and high energy physics
- Centrifuges, ultra-high speed
|Displacement (swept volume)
32.2 m3h-1 / 19 ft3min-1
|Displacement (swept volume)
38.9 m3h-1 / 22.3 ft3min-1
|Speed (Pneurop 6602) 50 Hz
||27.5 m3h-1 / 16.2 ft3min-1
|Speed (Pneurop 6602) 60 Hz
||33.0 m3h-1 / 19.5 ft3min-1
|Ultimate vacuum (total pressure)
without gas ballast
with gas ballast
1 x 10-3 mbar / 7.5 x 10-4 Torr
1.5 x 10-2mbar / 1.1 x 10-2Torr
||Nozzle 15 mm external Ø removable from 3/4 in BSP tapped hole
|Maximum permitted pressure at outlet
||0.5 bar gauge / 7 psig
|Maximum inlet pressure for water vapor
||30 mbar / 23 Torr
|Maximum water vapor pumping rate
||0.7 kg h-1
|Motor power 50 Hz
|Motor power 60 Hz
||40 kg / 88 lbs
||57 dB(A) @ 50 Hz
|Oil capacity - maximum
|Oil capacity - minimum
|Recommended oil (supplied)
IVS is committed to your complete satisfaction. To ensure the greatest success and performance of your new vacuum equipment purchase, please call an IVS representative today at 855-466-6822 or simply fill out our contact form here: Contact IVS and a Sales Engineer will contact you within 24 hours.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Innovative Vacuum Solutions is a total solutions provider and can customize or configure your vacuum equipment. Call us toll free at 855-466-6822 and speak to a Sales Engineer to determine your specific needs.
Our precision vacuum pump rebuild process restores worn or damaged equipment back to the original manufacturers specifications
Click here to see the full IVS Business Practical Warranty
costs a fraction of purchasing new components. Each unit reconditioned by IVS is supported by the most
practical warranty in the business: one year from the documented date of installation, not shipment.
- IVS will safely package your product for shipment at no additional charge.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements and charges.
- Please allow ten days for delivery from order date to allow for certification and shipping of your equipment.