The iGX Dry Vacuum Pump Series sets new standards for zero maintenance between
major overhauls. Improved efficiency lowers the cost of ownership and provides continuous
pumping duty throughout the pressure range.
iGX drypumps include Ethernet connectivity allowing key data to be viewed via web pages,
as well as a comprehensive set of networking options to assure continuous pump
Features & Benefits
- Reduced Cost of Ownership
- Up to a 50% reduction in utilities cost compared to iL/iH drypumps
- No preventative maintenance
- Flexible Installation Options
- Small and light for easy installation
- Load Lock
||620 m3 h-1
10333 l min-1
|Power at 700 Torr exhaust Ultimate
|AUC (Active Utility Controller)
|Footprint excluding exhaust
|Noise at ultimate
||< 55 dB(A)
* Requires constant flow valve accessory.
IVS is committed to your complete satisfaction. To ensure the greatest success and performance of your new vacuum equipment purchase, please call an IVS representative today at 855-466-6822 or simply fill out our contact form here: Contact IVS and a Sales Engineer will contact you within 24 hours.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Innovative Vacuum Solutions is a total solutions provider and can customize or configure your vacuum equipment. Call us toll free at 855-466-6822 and speak to a Sales Engineer to determine your specific needs.
Our precision vacuum pump rebuild process restores worn or damaged equipment back to the original manufacturers specifications
Click here to see the full IVS Business Practical Warranty
costs a fraction of purchasing new components. Each unit reconditioned by IVS is supported by the most
practical warranty in the business: one year from the documented date of installation, not shipment.
- IVS will safely package your product for shipment at no additional charge.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements and charges.
- Please allow ten days for delivery from order date to allow for certification and shipping of your equipment.