- Free Air Displacement 8.5 CFM
- Motor Rotation: 1750 rpm
- Motor: 50/60Hz .75 HP 115/220 VAC single phase
- Intake: NPT 3/4"
- Oil Type: Busch R-530 or Hydrocarbon P19
- Oil Capacity: 0.5 Qt.
* Vacuum pump oil is drained before shipping
IVS is committed to your complete satisfaction. To ensure the greatest success and performance of your new vacuum equipment purchase, please call an IVS representative today at 855-466-6822 or simply fill out our contact form here: Contact IVS and a Sales Engineer will contact you within 24 hours.
Not exactly what you're looking for? Innovative Vacuum Solutions is a total solutions provider and can customize or configure your vacuum equipment. Call us toll free at 855-466-6822 and speak to a Sales Engineer to determine your specific needs.
Our precision vacuum pump rebuild process restores worn or damaged equipment back to the original manufacturers specifications
Click here to see the full IVS Business Practical Warranty
costs a fraction of purchasing new components. Each unit reconditioned by IVS is supported by the most
practical warranty in the business: one year from the documented date of installation, not shipment.
- IVS will safely package your product for shipment at no additional charge.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements and charges.
- Please allow ten days for delivery from order date to allow for certification and shipping of your equipment.